Join us on as we create the next generation of theater lovers by supporting and promoting Signature’s diverse and enriching productions and education initiatives while cultivating an appreciation for and knowledge of the local, national, and international theater scene.
Ovation Club Members will:
- Subscribe to three or more Signature productions
- Make $1,000 annual contribution to Signature
- Be an advocate by promoting Signature to others in your network
- Introduce Signature to your employers by participating in your workplace giving or matching gift programs
Benefits of Membership:
- Receive invitations for special talkbacks with Signature’s Artistic staff, actors, and creatives on special topics in the theater
- Attend post-show receptions with the cast and creative team from Signature’s productions
- Interact with artists at special off-site events or happy hours
- Join us for First Glimpse rehearsals, dress rehearsals, and other behind-the-scenes events
Signature Theatre is a nationally known Tony Award-winning regional theater and is recognized as the premiere venue in the region to see musical theater. Called “the hottest company in (and around) D.C.” by The Washington Post, Signature is renowned for its interpretations of Stephen Sondheim’s work, inventive adaptations of overlooked or forgotten musicals, and investment in fresh new projects. The Theatre is an industry leader in developing and producing new work.
Signature is renowned for producing large-scale musicals in its intimate spaces and for three decades has been redefining the theater landscape in Washington, earning a Tony Award, 111 Helen Hayes Awards, and more than 400 nominations for its work. Signature also has a robust relationship with the local community, bringing engaging educational opportunities to students through interactive classroom visits, workshops, theater trips, and Signature in the Schools, which brings students from the region’s public schools to the Theatre to work with professional artists to produce a curriculum-based world premiere play.