Covid-19 Cancellations and Ticket Options for Subscribers
Our theater and performance spaces are closed to the public. With your support, Signature will reopen and produce shows again, however we do not have a specific schedule at this time. The safety of our audiences, artists and staff is our top priority, so we will not return to in-person performances until we can do so with minimum risk.
While events won’t take place on site at Signature, we will continue our virtual classes. Plus, stay tuned for information coming to your inbox about new digital programming.
Ticket Options: Voucher Program
Thank you to all ticket holders who responded to our online survey or contacted us directly with your ticket option decisions. We are currently processing your responses and will be in touch in the coming weeks to confirm them.
If we have not heard from you, the full value of any tickets you are still holding have automatically been transferred to either a show Voucher (for subscription tickets) or a Signature Gift Certificate (for all other tickets).
What is a Voucher?
- You can trade each Voucher for one ticket in the future.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years – when Signature resumes in person performances, if you don’t feel comfortable attending, you will not lose any of your tickets.
- Vouchers protect subscribers against future price increases. Think of a voucher like a “Forever Stamp” – even if we raise prices on tickets, you will not have to pay any additional money (unless you transfer to a show in a more expensive package than the package you originally purchased).
- As long as you have any Vouchers in your account you will still be considered a Signature Subscriber and have all of the subscriber benefits, including free exchanges up to the day of the show and waived ticket fees.
Please see the full Voucher policies below.
Ticket Policy Changes Per Event
Camille Claudel, Nijinsky’s Last Dance, Hair: The full value of any tickets you are still holding have automatically been transferred to either a show Voucher (for subscription tickets) or a Signature Gift Certificate (for single tickets), unless you filled out our survey or contacted us directly to indicate otherwise.
2020/21 Season: Each person who subscribed to our 2020/21 Season Early Renewal offer have automatically received 8 Vouchers per package (one for each show that was supposed to take place during the 2020/21 Season), which can be used for up to 3 years.
Full details and policies on the Subscriber Voucher program can be found here
Not a Day Goes By: Signature Turns 30: All ticket purchasers have automatically received a gift certificate for the full value of your cabaret tickets, unless you filled out our survey or contacted us directly to indicate otherwise.
2020/21 Cabaret Series: All ticket purchasers have automatically received a gift certificate for the full value of your cabaret tickets, unless you filled out our survey or contacted us directly to indicate otherwise.
Signature Seminar: Musical Revolution in the Age of Aquarius: All registered participants will automatically be registered for the next Signature seminar.
For ticketing information for Mamma Mia! at The Anthem, please click here.
- Valid for 3 years from when we begin in person performances.
- 1 Voucher may be traded for 1 show ticket
- Future ticket(s) must be in the same package originally purchased (i.e.: weeknights, matinees, Saturday evening, Pride, First Week) or subscriber will pay the difference between the price of their original ticket and the original 2020/21 subscription price of the more expensive performance. Note, this is the same as the current exchange policy.
- Patrons may trade Vouchers for a ticket to any streaming video we produce as long as the vouchers are still valid.
- As long as you have any Vouchers in your account you will still be considered a Signature Subscriber and have all of the subscriber benefits.
What are the differences between Gift Certificates and a Vouchers?
- If you choose Vouchers you will remain a subscriber (with all benefits) for as long as you hold any unused Vouchers on your account. With Gift Certificates you are not considered a subscriber until you purchase a new subscription package.
- Vouchers protect you against future price increases for shows in your package. If you use a Gift Certificate in the future, you will pay the price the ticket is at the time you purchase it.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years. Gift Certificates don’t expire.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Please consider making a donation to help Signature stay strong through this crisis. Due to cancelled and postponed programming, ticket sales have been impacted, and your gift of any size will help us pay our dedicated staff through the closing. Please contact us at 571 527 1828 or email@example.com if you have any questions.