Covid-19 Cancellations and Ticket Options for Subscribers
Our theater and performance spaces are closed to the public. With your support, Signature will reopen and produce shows again, however we do not have a specific schedule at this time. The safety of our audiences, artists and staff is our top priority, so we will not return to in-person performances until we can do so with minimum risk.
While events won’t take place on site at Signature, we will continue our virtual classes. Plus, stay tuned for information coming to your inbox about new digital programming.
Ticket Options: Voucher Program
Signature Subscribers will automatically have each subscription ticket they still currently hold transferred to a Voucher. The value of any additional tickets (cabarets, add-on single tickets) will be automatically transferred to a gift certificate. Other options for your tickets are listed below; you must let us know if you prefer any of the other options by August 31, 2020.
What is a Voucher?
- You can trade each Voucher for one ticket in the future.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years – when Signature resumes in person performances, if you don’t feel comfortable attending, you will not lose any of your tickets.
- Vouchers protect subscribers against future price increases. Think of a voucher like a “Forever Stamp” – even if we raise prices on tickets, you will not have to pay any additional money (unless you transfer to a show in a more expensive package than the package you originally purchased).
- As long as you have any Vouchers in your account you will still be considered a Signature Subscriber and have all of the subscriber benefits, including free exchanges up to the day of the show and waived ticket fees.
Please see the full Voucher policies below.
Other Ticket Options
If you are happy with the above automatic options, do nothing! If not, the following options will be available:
- Gift Certificates: The full value of your ticket will be put on a Signature Gift Certificate.
- Donate Your Tickets: Signature’s Board of Directors has pledged to match the value of your ticket donation. By donating your tickets, you will help mitigate the financial impact from the closure and help keep our full-time staff employed.
- Request a Refund: Please note it may take several weeks before we can process refunds.
- A combination of any of the above.
You must let us know by August 31, 2020 if you would like any of these other options. After that we will transfer all tickets to the automatic options listed above (Voucher/Gift Certificate).
All ticket purchasers received an email with a link to a form where you can let us know your preferences. If you did not receive that email, please contact the Box Office at email@example.com or 703 820 9771. Please note that we expect call and email volume to be high.
Ticket Policy Changes Per Event
Camille Claudel, Nijinsky’s Last Dance, Hair: Signature Subscribers will automatically have each subscription ticket they still currently hold for these shows transferred to a Voucher.
2020/21 Season: Each person who subscribed to our 2020/21 Season Early Renewal offer will automatically receive 8 Vouchers per package (one for each show that was supposed to take place during the 2020/21 Season), with the benefits noted above.
Not a Day Goes By: Signature Turns 30: All ticket purchasers will automatically receive a gift certificate for the full value of the cabaret tickets.
2020/21 Cabaret Series: All ticket purchasers will automatically receive a gift certificate for the full value of the cabaret tickets.
Signature Seminar: Musical Revolution in the Age of Aquarius: All registered participants will automatically be registered for the next Signature seminar.
For ticketing information for Mamma Mia! at The Anthem, please click here.
- Valid for 3 years from when we begin in person performances.
- 1 Voucher may be traded for 1 show ticket
- Future ticket(s) must be in the same package originally purchased (i.e.: weeknights, matinees, Saturday evening, Pride, First Week) or subscriber will pay the difference between the price of their original ticket and the original 2020/21 subscription price of the more expensive performance. Note, this is the same as the current exchange policy.
- Patrons may trade Vouchers for a ticket to any streaming video we produce as long as the vouchers are still valid.
- As long as you have any Vouchers in your account you will still be considered a Signature Subscriber and have all of the subscriber benefits.
What are the differences between Gift Certificates and a Vouchers?
- If you choose Vouchers you will remain a subscriber (with all benefits) for as long as you hold any unused Vouchers on your account. With Gift Certificates you are not considered a subscriber until you purchase a new subscription package.
- Vouchers protect you against future price increases for shows in your package. If you use a Gift Certificate in the future, you will pay the price the ticket is at the time you purchase it.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years. Gift Certificates don’t expire.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Please consider making a donation to help Signature stay strong through this crisis. Due to cancelled and postponed programming, ticket sales have been impacted, and your gift of any size will help us pay our dedicated staff through the closing. Please contact us at 571 527 1828 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.