Bring a Group
Host your next meet up, birthday party, networking event, club outing, alumni/fraternity gathering or family reunion with Signature Theatre!
Group Discounts Start at 20%
Groups of 10 or more enjoy discounts starting at 20% off single ticket prices. There are additional discounts during the first week of the show and for groups of students, seniors, members of the military or large groups over 50 people.
Please be sure to book your group early as many of our most popular dates sell out quickly.
- Event Space: Add a cocktail hour from Ali’s Bar; catered reception or other special event for your group. Groups pay no additional facility rental fee for events associated with their group ticket purchase.
- Enhanced Experiences: Add to your Signature group experience with personalized discussions or hands-on workshops with the cast, artistic or education teams. Additional fees may apply.
- Personalized Service: Work exclusively with our Group Sales Manager to ensure that all the needs of your group are met.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay? A 10% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of your reservation. We can not hold seats without a paid deposit. The remaining balance is due four weeks before your performance date. All payments are non-refundable. But exchanges can be made for a nominal fee. Signature accepts personal or business checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and cash.
- What if I need to change the number of seats in my reservation? You are welcome to add and subtract seats at any time before the final payment is due. As long as the group remains at 10 or above, the discounted rate is still valid. Once final payment is made, we can add seats at the same rate subject to availability. Payment for additional seats is due at time of reservation.
- What if I need to cancel my reservation? Please notify Group Sales as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your reservation. If you cancel before your balance due date, we will release the tickets and you will be released from your contract. All deposits, however, are non-refundable.
- Is there bus parking or drop off? A curb cut out right in front of the theatre makes dropping off patrons easy. Drivers will then need to find street parking outside of downtown Shirlington or in one of the surface parking lots.
Contact Group Sales
571 527 1843